NEW ZEALAND PEPSI MAX ‘WIN CASH’ PROMOTION T&Cs: 12 AUGUST – 3 NOVEMBER 2019:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- The Pepsi Max “Max the Score” Promotion (‘Promotion’) commences on 12 August 2019 at 12.01am and closes on 3 November 2019 at 11.59pm (‘Promotion Period’). Entries received prior to 12 August 2019 or after 3 November 2019 will be deemed ineligible.
- To enter the Promotion, purchase any specially marked Pepsi Max 600ml, 1.5l or 2l product (‘Promotional Product’) during the Promotion Period, and text the UNIQUE CODE printed under the product label to 8552. Standard SMS costs apply. SMS is at the entrant’s cost.
- Entrants may enter the Promotion twice per day during the Promotion Period, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product, and is made using a different UNIQUE CODE.
- Entries into the Promotion are deemed to be received at the time and on the date they are received by the Promoter, not the time they are submitted by the entrant.
Tier 1 Prizes
- 20 Tier 1 Prize winners will be randomly drawn at 12 noon on the day before each All Blacks test match during the Promotion Period, from all entries received between the previous prize draw and the time of the relevant draw. Tier 1 winners selected the day before the first All Blacks test match during the Promotion Period will be selected from all entries received between the start of the promotion period and that prize draw. Entrants who enter after the last All Blacks test match during the Promotion Period will not be eligible to in a Tier 1 Prize, but will still be eligible to win a Tier 2 Prize.
- Tier 1 Prize winners will win $25, plus $20 cash for each try scored by the All Blacks in the test match immediately following the prize draw in which they were selected (‘Tier 1 Prize’).
- The total minimum value of Tier 1 prizes is NZD$25. The final Tier 1 Prize value will be determined by the number of tries scored by the All Blacks in test matches during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter will SMS Tier 1 Winners to advise them of their win. To redeem a Tier 1 Prize, Tier 1 Winners must respond to the Promoter’s SMS within three days of notification of their win. Standard SMS costs apply. To redeem a Tier 1 cash prize, the winners will need to provide their full name, email address and nominated New Zealand bank account number via bank deposit slip or screen shot of Internet banking – either form of identification must clearly show account name, and bank number.
- The final value of each Tier 1 Prize will be determined exclusively by the number of All Blacks tries officially awarded during the relevant match. Tries not scored by the All Blacks, or points scored on any other basis e.g. via conversion, will not count towards the final value of each Tier 1 Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to vary the number of prize winners in each draw and the value of each Tier 1 Prize during the Promotion Period.
- Tier 1 Prize funds will be provided to the Tier 1 Prize winners by way of electronic bank transfer. The Promoter will deposit Tier 1 Prize funds into the bank account nominated by each winner within 7 days of receiving confirmation of that nominated bank account.
Weekly Tier 2 Prizes
- 200 Weekly Tier 2 Prize winners will be randomly drawn each week during the Promotion Period (“Tier 2 Winners’). The draw will be conducted each Friday at 9am. The total number of Tier 2 Winners for the Promotion Period is 2,400.
- During the Promotion Period, the Tier 2 Prizes to be won are as follows:
- 2,300 x 1.5L Pepsi Max Vouchers, with a value of NZD$2.19 RRP each
- 50x All Blacks merchandised beanies, with a value of NZD$30 RRP each
- 50x All Blacks merchandised scarfs, with a value of NZD$30 RRP each
The total Weekly Tier 2 Prize value is NZD$8,037 RRP (‘Tier 2 Prize’)
- The Promoter will SMS Tier 2 Winners to advise them of their win. To redeem a Tier 2 Prize, Tier 2 Winners must respond to the Promoter’s SMS providing their full name, email address and residential New Zealand address, within three days. Standard SMS costs apply.
- Tier 2 Prizes will be couriered to the residential New Zealand address nominated by the Tier 2 Winner within five days of the Promoter receiving confirmation of that address.
- The Promoter estimates the total prize value for the Promotion to be NZD$32,817. At the time of entry, some prizes may have already been awarded to winning entrants.
- Entrants are able to win multiple prizes during the same prize draw. However, an entrant cannot win more than one Tier 1 Prize in any single prize draw.
- Upon winning a prize, winning entries will be removed from the total pool of entries received by the Promoter.
- Any prize not redeemed in accordance with these terms will be void, and no compensation will be payable.
- In the event that an ineligible entry is selected as a prize winner, or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within three days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid.
- Each winner will be contacted via the mobile phone number used to enter the Promotion. The winner will be the registered owner of the mobile phone number used to enter the Promotion that is associated with each winning entry.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the Promoter’s use of their name, photograph and likeness for the purpose of this Promotion, and future promotional or advertising purposes. Where requested by the Promoter, prize winners agree to provide to the Promoter appropriate footage and photographs of them in relation to winning a prize. The ensuing copyright in all material will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from entrants. The Promoter may post entrants’ names, photographs and footage on their social media channels without seeking the further consent of the entrant.
- Winners must accept the prize as awarded by the Promoter. The prizes are not transferable or otherwise changeable.
- Neither the Promoter, nor any other entity associated with this Promotion, will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries or prize redemptions, including but not limited to entries or prize redemptions not received due to technical problems or human error.
- In the event that a prize, or any part of a prize, becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, decide to provide an alternative prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a winner in connection with the receipt of any prize under this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants to win a prize (including an entrant’s identity), and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Entrants agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and any prize suppliers. Entrants agree that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
- If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the Promotion (including any prize) in its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion, and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide any requested personal information will disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
- The Promoter is Frucor Suntory New Zealand, 86 Plunket Ave, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand. For further information call 0800 332 531.