Frucor Suntory Australia Pty Ltd, located at Level 2/5 George St, North Strathfield NSW 2137, Australia) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Ltd, located at 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau, Auckland 2104, (together “we” or “us”) take the protection of your privacy seriously.
We are bound by, and comply with, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (for personal information collected in Australia) and the Privacy Act 2020 (for personal information collected in New Zealand or about New Zealand residents).
The personal information we collect and hold, and how we collect and hold it:
In order for us to supply products, services or benefits to you, we need to collect certain personal information about you. This personal information may include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and other contact details, bank account, credit card details, credit history and other financial details, occupation, government identification numbers (such as a driver’s licence number or passport number) and details of your use of our products, services or benefits.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however, if you do not do so, we may not be able to complete a transaction you have entered into, finalise payment of a product you have requested, make delivery of a product or service you have ordered, grant credit terms, enter you in a promotion, validate your entry in a promotion, or otherwise provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
We may collect personal information, or other information, in a number of ways, including:
- when you provide it directly to us, for example, by submitting it to us via the Websites, via any electronic or paper forms you submit to us, or by providing information to our representatives by telephone, e-mail or any social media networks through which you liaise with us;
- when you provide it to us through agencies that we work with, for example, by way of promotion entry, any application for employment, sponsorship requests and general enquiries;
- in the course of providing you with a requested product, service or benefit;
- from third party service providers and business partners, including without limitation, commercial associates, marketing agencies or credit reporting agencies;
- from publicly available sources;
- from electronic tagging or tracking mechanisms in relation to your use of the Websites (i.e. Cookies);
- through aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Websites.
Purposes for which we collect, use, store and disclose your information:
We collect, use, store and disclose personal information about you in order to supply our products, services or benefits to you, or for related purposes, for example:
- to evaluate and/or respond to your requests, queries, complaints or submissions;
- to assess your application for employment;
- to inform you about ways our products, services or benefits, or your use of our products, services or benefits, can be improved;
- to review and improve our products, services or benefits;
- to administer your use of our products, services or benefits;
- to provide you with marketing and promotional material, including by direct marketing to you from us and/or from third parties including, without limitation, social networking sites and by our related bodies (in respect of which you expressly consent);
- to enter you into promotions we might be running;
- to validate your entry into promotions we might be running;
- to enable corporates, commercial associates, suppliers and business partners, agents, consultants and professional advisers who work with us to help provide, promote or improve the products, services or benefits we provide (unless you tell us that you opt-out of the use of your personal information for these purposes); and
- in circumstances where we are authorised or required to do so by law, and in circumstances where we consider it appropriate to do so in order to ensure that laws are complied with.
We may also collect, use, store and disclose your personal information from and/or to Credit Agencies including for the purposes of assessing any application for credit, in accordance with our Credit Policy.
Storage and disclosure of personal information overseas:
Please be aware that the personal information that we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed at:
- our offices located in Australasia; and/or
- our servers and central database, which are operated in Australasia.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- our group companies (some of which are based outside of Australasia);
- our data storage facilities and online storage providers located within or outside Australasia (including in the USA), which may be operated by independent service contractors; and
- to other organisations located outside of Australasia, including but not limited to Japan and the USA for the purposes described above.
Finding out about the personal information held by us:
If you are an individual, you have the right to request access to and correction of the personal information that we hold about you. If there are any errors in the personal information we hold about you please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to correct and update your personal information.
You may contact us at any time to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and we will provide that information to you (provided that we are permitted by law to do so). In some circumstances we may charge you a reasonable fee for providing this information.
Any request will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant privacy laws.
Complaints regarding a breach of the relevant privacy laws:
If you wish to complain about the manner in which we have handled your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. The Privacy Officer is responsible for co-ordinating the investigation of any complaints and resolving the matter with you. The Privacy Officer will manage any complaints received in a timely manner and provide you with a response to your complaint. The Privacy Officer may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (see https://www.oaic.gov.au/) or the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner (see https://www.privacy.org.nz/).