Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
2. The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter and Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of each Participating Store (“Agents”) and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 6 August 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on 2 September 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, purchase any two Rockstar 500mL products (“Qualifying Products”) in one transaction from a participating Night ‘n Day Foodstore or Night ‘n Day @ Gull site (“Participating Stores”) during the Promotional Period, and text the entry code from your scratch card to 8552. Scratch cards will be held by counter staff and will be available to participants at the time of purchase of the Qualifying Products.
5. Standard text charges apply.
6. You may enter as many times as you like provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of two of the Qualifying Products in one transaction.
7. There are ten (10) prizes of a Scosche BoomBottle+ Speaker with an RRP of $179.99 USD. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
8. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
9. There will be one prize draw conducted by random electronic selection at the offices of Raydar on 7th September 2018. The first valid ten entries drawn will be the winners.
10. The winners will be contacted by phone to the phone number used at the time of text entry.
11. In the event that the winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that Winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
12. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
13. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents take no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, without limitation, technical malfunction or human error. The Promoter and its agents are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries and take no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the text system. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited (including officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the prize, howsoever caused.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
19. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the prize is valid to any residential address in New Zealand.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
23. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
24. “BOOMBOTTLE” is a registered trade mark of Scosche Industries, Inc. Scosche Industries, Inc. does not endorse, is not a sponsor of, and is not associated with this promotion in any way.
25. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of any such personal information, and may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory NZ Ltd, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand.