V 21st Birthday UE Boom 2 Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory Ltd, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
3. The promotion is open to all Online Store Customers of Frucor Suntory. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. The Promotor reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion.
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 27th March 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on the 29th April 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the promotion, purchase any two (2) cases of V (“Qualifying Products”) from the Frucor Suntory Online Store in one transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”) during the Promotional Period. All Qualifying purchases will be automatically entered into the Promotion.
6. Each account holder is only eligible for one entry into the Promotion.
7. There is one (1) prize of a UE Boom 2 Speaker valued at NZD$199 for the winning entrant
8. The prize excludes all ancillary or additional costs or expenses and anything else not expressly stated in the prize package.
9. The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The winner will be randomly selected by 11:59pm by Friday 4th May 2018. The prize will be awarded to the first valid entry selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by the phone number provided on their account details. In the event that an ineligible entry is selected or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within two (2) business days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
11. In the event that a winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
12. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, the prize is forfeited, or if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within two working days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so.
13. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
15. The winner and their chosen prize participant acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
16. The winner and their chosen prize participant agree that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of or participation in a prize.
18. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner and their chosen prize participant indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner or other prize participant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the prize, howsoever caused.
19. The Promoter’s decisions are final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, photograph and likeness for promotional/advertising and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose.
25. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of any such personal information, and may do so by sending an email to: email@example.com.